Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Deja Vu 2 (Better version)


English
Section  B  :  Continuous  Writing 
(Narrative  Essay  - 
Start  an  essay  with 
“The  sky  was  dark.  I  had  to  hurry  home….”)

            The  sky  was  dark.  I  had  to  hurry  home  from  school.  I  waited  for  the  bus  at  the  bus  stop.  There  was  no  one,  nothing  and  the  night  was  dark  as  ebony.  Suddenly,  it  was  raining  cats  and  dogs.  I  sat  calmly  and  waited  for  the  bus  as  calm  as  a  cucumber.  Then,  the  lightning  struck  and  thunder  roared.  I  was  taken  aback  for  it  happened  just  out  of  the  blue.  I  felt  something  was  watching  me.  So,  I  looked  around  anxiously.  I  felt  goosebumps  all  over  me.  I  tried  to  be  as  brave  as  a  lion.

            I  wanted  to  investigate  behind  the  scene,  I  strolled  around  the  bus  stand.  I  turned  around,  and…  “Aaaa…”,  I  screamed  as  loud  as  I  can.  That  something  came  towards  me  and  I  was  paralyzed  for  a  moment.  “Meow..”,  it  made  a  sound  as  it  looked  at  me  with  it’s  pair  of  cute  eyes.  Seriously?  A  cat?  I  gave  a  big  sigh  and  sat  on  the  bench.  The  cat  jumped  on  the  bench  and  purrs  like  it  was  begging  for  forgiveness.  I  smiled  and  glanced  at  my  watch.  It  was  10:15  p.m.  I  rubbed  my  watch  as  it  was  a  branded  watch,  the  new  and  improved  Swatch  digital  designed.

            I  was  bored  of  waiting.  I  stared  at  the  drops  of  rain  on  the  puddle  in  front  of  me.  It  was  as  clear  as  crystals.  I  was  building  castles  in  the  air  until  then,  there  was  something  came  near  me  from  the  dark.  I  heard  footsteps.  I  had  cold  feet.  I  tried  to  find  my  torchlight  and  directed  it  to  that  ‘something’  and  it  screamed.  I  was  shocked.  I  realized  that  ‘it’  was  a  she.  Mi  Yun,  one  of  my  classmates.  Everyone  likes  her  as  she  is  a  kindhearted  person.  Of  course  she  is  adored  by  all  the  boys  including  me.  yes,  the  macho  guy.

            They  said  that  Mi  Yun  looks  like  Kwon  Yuri,  the  Girls  Generation  member.  She  smiled  at  me  after  I  put  away  the  torchlight.  Then,  she  sat  one  the  bench  beside  me.  At  the  moment  I  grinned  with  a  naughty  reaction.  A  famous  girl  sat  beside  me,  of  course  I  got  thrilled  and  happy  like  I  was  on   top  of  the  world.  After  that,  she  broke  the  ice  between  us.  She  asked  me  about  my  studies.  In  my  excitement,  I  could  not  let  any  words  out  of  my  mouth.  I  was  speechless.  “Why  can’t  I  talk?”.  She  laughed  softly  and  nodded  as  she  tried  to  understand  me.

            “Every  boy  can’t  say  anything  when  I  ask  them  questions.  So,  I  understand  you.”,  she  said  gracefully.  She  added,  “  You’re  cute  when  you’re  nervous”.  I  surprise  and  smiled.  I  was  as  red  as  a  beetroot.  “She  said  I’m  cute”….  Kring!  Kring!  Kring!....  “Aaaa..”,  I  shouted.  I  was  wide  awake.  I  turned  off  the  alarm  clock.  It  was  6:30  a.m.  “Already?  I  was  having  a  spectacular  dream”,  I  sighed.  Then,  I  walked  myself  to  the  bathroom  and  bathe.  I  prepared  myself  for  school.  I  wore  my  branded  watch  and  took  RM2.00  from  my  piggy  bank.  As  usual  I  walke  to  school  in  the  morning.


            During  recess,  I  thought  about  my  dream  last  night.  I  played  with  my  “nasi  lemak”.  “Hey,  eat  properly!  Don’t  play  with  your  food”.  I  looked  around.  It  was  Mi  Yun.  I  was  mesmerized.  She  is  so  beautiful  than  last  night.  She  took  her  place  beside  me.  That  moment  she  asked  the  same  question  as  last  night.  Again,  I  was  speechless.  She  giggled  and  said,  “You’re  cute  when  you’re  nervous”.  My  eyes  were  wide  opened,  I  was  shocked  beyond  believe.  Wow!  Deja  vu!

No comments:

Post a Comment