Monday, June 6, 2011

The Stranger


The Stranger

“What? What happen? Where am I?”

I asked myself in fear while I  looked around me. No one was there, in a cold weather I stood alone in the dark. Middle of the forest, I saw a light, it felt  relief . I ran towards the light,  unfortunately it gone out. Then, I stopped and focused  on something in the dark.

“Hey, is somebody there? Can you help me? I’m lost.” No one answered my call. Weird. Suddenly, I saw a  pair of eyes, they were red in colour and I was  taken  aback.

“What’s that?” I asked myself.

When I started to open my steps out of that place. That thing with it jaws, chased and snatched me. It was full with force of darkness in it. To survive, I struggled my way out of it sharp jaws and ran as hard as I can. There was blood all over my body, I hold my right arm tightly so I could stop it  from  flowing  out  my  body continuously. I ran  as  fast  as  I  could  without looking behind me and I  tried to face all  the obstacles in front of me. At the end of the road, there was a cliff.

“Oh no! This is not the end. No! There’s maybe a way.” I looked around searching for a way anxiously. There’s no way for me to escape from this place than to face the beast by my own.

I turned back to face it. It was so fierce. So weird and challenging for me to face this kind of creature, it was just like a shadow in the dark.

“How can I fight it?” I asked myself. Then, before I ready for it. It pounced me in a flash.

“Arghhh!” I woke up with a panting breath. “Oh, it’s just a nightmare.” I felt very relief but I thought about it  for  a  second, lately I always had a strange nightmares. All most every night, maybe it just an accident.

I looked around my room, just a square simple room with a cupboard on the edge of the room, my laptop was in it place on the desk where I did my work but it  was  opened. I thought I didn't even touch it.

“Never mind” said me, “Maybe I'll  forget about it after this nightmare”. I went to the laptop and turn it off. Before that I looked at the clock beside my single bed.

“Hm… I’m late for work. It’s already nine o’clock, I better get ready.” Said me with a raspy voice.

I went to the bathroom to bathe. Not for long I took the towel and dry myself up. Then, I went to my cupboard and I got dressed for work with a  pair  of  simple  clothes. I went to the kitchen, I had a fresh milk for my drink and took my jacket beside the main door. Finally, I went out for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment